On July 19, 2020 I launched the blog and on July 21, 2020 I published the first article on why ETFs are a good start for your investment career. Until the end of July, the post counter increased to seven posts. I am really happy with that.
I also feel comfortable with the visitor counter (considering that my blog is only two weeks old!) and referrals from Facebook and Twitter.
- Posts: 7
- Visitors: 289 (22 per day)
- Referrals from Facebook: 55
- Referrals from Twitter: 27
- Page Views: 962 (74 per day)
- Twitter Followers: 2 (+2)
Considering Facebook referrals as an one-off effect, daily visitors reduce to 18. I still feel comfortable with that. For August 2020 I set the following targets:
- Posts: 8
- Visitors: 700 (without one-off effects, I would like to see 22-23 visitors per day)
- Page Views: 2,500 (as content increases, page views per visitor should also increase)
- Twitter Followers: 7-10
In addition to that, I would really like to see some comments. I’m eager to see next month’s results. 🙂